Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I wrote the three scenes I needed to in order to move the story forward and to fill in a couple of plot holes. Back to revising the remaining pages before I get to the end of the book, which I haven't written yet.

Quote of the Week: "Great results cannot be achieved at once; and we must be satisfied to advance in life as we walk, step by step." ~ Samuel Smiles (19th century Scottish writer)

What I'm Reading: I'm reading The Wallflower Wager by Tessa Dare. It is part of the Girl Meets Duke series. 

Random Thoughts: Fall is beginning to set in in my area. I already have leaves falling off the trees into my yard. Despite the cooler temperatures, one of my cats is shedding like crazy. I brushed him the other day and got enough cat hair off of him to make another cat.

Random Photo of the Week:
                                                  Cuddling with a new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment