Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Only about 15 pages of new material written last week. I'll be continuing to work on fleshing out certain scenes this week as well.

Quote of the Week: "Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don't want to do it.: ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'm rereading Writing Naked by Jennifer Probst. There is a lot of good material that's always worth refreshing yourself on.

Random Thoughts: I bought a new scratching post for my two cats because they've pretty much scratched the twine on their old one completely off the post. They haven't decided if they like the new one or not. I will see them use the new one now and then, but they're still trying to use the old one more often. I don't want to get rid of the old one because I want to re-twine it, but I'm thinking I might have to move it into the closet until I can get it done so they'll have to use the new one.

Random Photo of the Week:

                               Mrs. Green keeping a close eye on her paper ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment