Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): No progress last week. My nephew and his wife had their baby so some writing time was used to ooh and aah over the new addition. I also had a wicked migraine for nearly two day so time was lost there as well.

Quote of the Week: "The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

What I'm Reading:  I started reading If The Duke Demands by Anna Harrington this past weekend. The last few books I've read had contemporary settings so I felt like diving into a historical set novel.

Random Thoughts: We had a quiet weekend at home last weekend despite it being the Labor Day holiday. We decided against having our usual cook out gathering on Labor Day this year. It was nice to have a couple of days just to sit and be without having errands to run, things to do, or hosting family and friends.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                             The cats' version of bunk beds.



No comments:

Post a Comment