Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I've realized I need to flesh out a few chapters that are a little bare. I'm hoping to get at least 25 pages of new material written this week.

Quote of the Week: "You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.” ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'll be starting Buried Truth by Jannine Gallant this evening. It's the first book in the romantic suspense Siren Cove series.

Random Thoughts: I have a page-a-day calendar that has a different quote for each day. Once in a while, it will have a proverb from various countries. I almost always keep them because they touch me in some way. I'd like to find a page-a-day calendar that consists of just proverbs from around the world.

Random Photo of the Week:


                  Somebody is enjoying the empty box more than the toys that came in it.               


No comments:

Post a Comment