Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): Completed the final draft of the synopsis for this manuscript and edited/revised about 25 pages. Moving forward, slowly but there is forward momentum. 

Quote of the Week: "Make it happen. Shock everyone." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading:  I started reading Meet Your Baker by Ellie Alexander last weekend. This is the first book in the Bakeshop Mystery series.

Random Thoughts:  I've had really busy weekends lately with family related events. This coming weekend is the first weekend in about 6 weeks that I don't have a birthday party, wedding, baby shower, or the like that I have to attend. I'm looking forward to having a quiet weekend at home. I hope to be able to spend some time on the sofa with a cup of tea and a good book.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                   The last summer flower in my garden this year.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment