Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I'm current to where I should be for this week. I'm working hard to stay on pace. 

Quote of the Week:  “Your best is good enough. Believe it.” ~ A Personal Family Member. 

What I'm Reading:  I started Into The Night by Cynthia Eden last night. It's part of her Killer Instinct series. I'm a big fan of Ms. Eden and read all of her books.

Random Thoughts:  Because I have so much free time (sarcasm here), I've decided to start crocheting a new blanket. It's made of individual granny squares with a daisy pattern in the center of each square. I'll post a photo of some of the squares next week.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                        Somebody's new favorite place to sleep.

What I'm Reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment