Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress):  Last week was a bust. I didn't get a single page revised. I had an appointment after work on Monday and my mom had one one Tuesday. I was sure I could make up the pages the remaining 3 days of the week. No such luck. My sister stopped by for a visit almost right after I got home on Wednesday and stayed until 6:00pm and I still had to make dinner and do all those other household chores we have to do when we get home from work everyday. Thursday I had to go the local cable company office to exchange a digital box that wasn't working. They were so busy they had security people directing traffic into and out of the parking lot. I spent an hour and a half in line just to get a new cable box so I could watch Scandal. Friday, my nephew and his fiancee came up from Ithaca to visit and arrived just before I got home from work and stayed for dinner. This week I'm planning on making up some of last week's pages along with doing this week's pages to try and get back on track. 

Quote of the Week: "Know your intention, put in the focused time, and you will receive your due.” ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'm still reading Beyond Reason by Kat Martin. I'm hoping to finish it by the end of the week.

Random Thoughts:  I'm sure I've mentioned in the past how much I dislike the winter weather. While I am not a fan of the cold, especially those minus degree windchill and below zero days, I do prefer those bitter cold days over snowy days. I don't mind having to brush the snow off the car or having to shovel the front and back sidewalks. I do hate having to drive to work on those snowy mornings. There may be icy roads, poor visibility, and accidents everywhere, but there are still people who drive well above the speed limit like it's a clear, dry, sunny day who then cause more accidents which slows the traffic to even more of a crawl. 

Random Photo of the Week:
                        A birthday card I made for my nephew. He's a big Batman fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment