Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): While I did get the required number of pages revised/edited that I would need to do to keep on track if I hadn't missed a week two weeks ago, I didn't get any extra pages done so I'm still about 50 pages behind where I should be. I'm hoping to get them done along with this week's pages so I'll be back on schedule to finish the revision process.
 
Quote of the Week: "Genius, that power which dazzles mortal eyes, is oft but perseverance in disguise." ~ Henry Willard Austin

 
What I'm Reading: I'm reading Death, Taxes, and a Shotgun Wedding  by Diane Kelly. This is the last book in the Death, Taxes series. I really enjoyed the series. I'm sorry to see it come to an end.


Random Thoughts:  February is usually the coldest month of the winter season in my area. This week the meteorologists are forecasting 50 to 52 degrees for both today and tomorrow. The temperature is supposed to drop back into the 20's for Friday and the weekend, but the two days of warmer weather are a nice break in a cold, bleak winter season

Random Photo of the Week:

                                          The birthday card I made for my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment