Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress):  I spent last week going over what I've revised so far. Unfortunately, I realized that my romance novel needs more romance and less...other stuff.

Quote of the Week: "Don't fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today." ~  Elissa Robertson

What I'm Reading: I'm still reading Come Sundown by Nora Roberts. The pacing of the book is slower than I expected.

Random Thoughts: I need to start devoting time to making my holiday cards for the upcoming Christmas/Hanukkah season. The problem is each card usually takes about 4 hours to make which doesn't leave a lot of time for writing. So my dilemma is do I set the writing aside (again) and work on cards or do I try to fit in both even though I know that one of them will suffer for it. Please don't suggest purchasing holiday cards instead of making them this year as I've already gotten comments from some friends and family members stating how much they're looking forward to their card this year.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                                    Somebody and his new toy.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment