Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

This I know for sure...

While I don't believe I watch a lot of television, there are a few shows that are "must watch" for me. They are The Big Bang Theory, Chicago Fire, Grey's Anatomy, and Scandal. I have to admit I'm not liking Scandal so far this season. I'll probably continue to watch it though because it's the last season it'll be aired. Of course once Timeless begins airing again, I'll be watching that as well.

I watched Once Upon A Time from the very first episode through last year, but after watching the first episode this season, I've decided to stop watching it. I don't like that they are basically starting the whole story arc over again with Henry now being the "Savior" instead of his mother from the previous seasons and instead of the story focusing on Snow White, now it's Cinderella.

Are there any shows that are must watch for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment