Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): No writing this week. I'm in the second week of class to receive my state license in my field.

Quote of the Week: "Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading:  I'm not reading anything for pleasure right now. I have a lot of nightly assigned reading for my class. 

Random Thoughts: I'm very glad my employer decided to send me to the day class sessions. While it can be a long day in a classroom (8:00am to 5:00pm with 30 minutes for lunch), it's only for two weeks. The night class sessions are twice a week for four hours each for nearly six weeks.

Random Photo of the Week: 

    One of my favorite childhood memories is collecting chestnuts during the fall season.

No comments:

Post a Comment