Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  I've gotten back to work on revisions of Honor Bound. I decided to start at page one and work through to the end since it's been a bit that I've worked on it. I want to ensure the manuscript doesn't have any plot holes and such.

Quote of the Week: “Small changes and small steps lead to big changes and a new you.” ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I haven't started a new book. I've been reading magazines that my sisters have given me that piled up over the holidays.

Random Things:  I'm going to try and make as many cards as I can this year instead of buying them whether they are for birthdays, Mother's Day, Easter, or any other reason I'd give a card to someone.

Random Photo of the Week:
While not technically a picture, I wanted to include this. I also love all the possibilities a brand new year can bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment