Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

2017 - A New Year, A New Start

As many of you know 2016 was not a good year for me productivity-wise. I had plans, goals I was going to accomplish in 2016 that were derailed by an unexpected surgery and by the fact that I let things influence my mood by giving them and the people causing them more power than I should have.

I am determined that this will not happen in 2017. I will persevere regardless of who and what I have to deal with this year. When I started thinking about writing this post, I was looking at various posts about managing time better. I ran across a blog called Writers In The Storm. There is a wonderful post by a guest blogger named Janice Hardy titled How The Bad Times And New Starts Affect Our Writing.

To say I identified with what she wrote is an understatement. Everything she dealt with in 2016 seemed to be very close to what I dealt with. This is a wonderful post that applies to anyone who wants to get back on track whether it is writing, weight loss, quitting smoking, exercising more, or anything that you want to accomplish. Take a moment to read it, you'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment