Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I'm finishing up the changes/suggestions my critique partner made and then taking the next few days off for the Labor Day holiday.

Quote of the week: “Good writing is rewriting.” ~Truman Capote  I thought this was appropriate since I've been working for revisions.

What I'm reading: I just finished Fatal Deception by Marie Force this morning before work. I tried to finish it last night as I only had about 20 pages left, but I kept falling asleep. I'm going to start The Liar by Nora Roberts later this evening. My sister just finished it and raved over it.

Random things:  I received a wonderful compliment from an unexpected source. This person read both Impetuous and An Unexpected Gift. He is very alpha male and has never read a romance novel before. An extended family member told him I had written the books so he read them out of curiosity. He said I was a very good writer. 

Random Photo of the Week:


                                                   Dash using me as a pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment