Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

This I know for sure...

Laundry has never been one of my favorite things to do. And now I have another reason to not like it. Wednesday night I was carrying a laundry basket full of linens downstairs when slipped down the last two stairs. I thought I was on the last stair, however there was still one left. I was able to catch myself by letting go of the laundry basket and grabbing the newel post, but I did end up twisting my ankle. Or so I thought.

By Thursday morning it was so swollen and painful to walk on, I decided I'd better be seen by the doctor. I have a Grade 3 sprain which I'm told is the most severe type of sprain and I also fractured one of the bones in my ankle. My foot will spend the next several weeks like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment