Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I finished going through the comments and suggestions from my critique partner on the first third of the book. Onward to finish the first round of revisions.

Quote of the week: "If you can't stop thinking about it, don't stop working for it." ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis.  This is the first book in her Cedar Ridge series. Unfortunately, her Lucky Harbor series has come to an end.

Random things:  I went to visit my nephew over the weekend. He lives about an hour and 45 minutes away with his fiancee. They live in a thriving college community, but to get to their town, you have to drive through miles and miles of open farm land. As I wasn't driving, I was able to enjoy the scenery. It did make me miss not having a yard where I could grow vegetables. I do have a small patch of grass in our "backyard." It's about 3 feet by 4 feet. While I love living in our townhouse where I don't have to worry about mowing the lawn or shoveling snow, I do miss being able to garden. I've tried container gardening with little to no success.

Random Photo of the Week:


This car was parked a few houses down on our street. It's such an unusual color. It reminded me of a shade of nail polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment