Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress):  I did 60 more pages of edits/revisions on Honor Bound last week. I also worked on different versions of my two paragraph summary of the story. 

Quote of the Week:  “Getting things done leads to confidence. Confidence leads to decisiveness. Decisiveness leads to action. Action leads to momentum. Momentum leads to success so start getting things done." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I started Silent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourn last weekend. This is the first in the Lady Julia Grey historical mystery series. I set aside The Enforcer by HelenKay Dimon because the Deanna Raybourn novel is a library book and since it has over 500 pages, I want to make sure I have it read before it has to be returned. 

Random Thoughts:  Spring has finally come to my area. The tree in my front yard has tiny leaf buds and my daffodils are starting to blossom. Monday we had a high of 60 degrees and it's gotten warmer each day so far.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                              Mrs. Green enjoying a patch of sun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment