Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I wrote 15 pages of new material for Honor Bound last week to help smooth transitions and clarify a few plot points. This week I have appointments every day after work so I'm not sure how much writing I'll be able to get done.

Quote of the Week: "The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do." ~ Unknown

What I'm reading:  I just finished reading The Enforcer by HelenKay Dimon last night. I haven't decided what book to read next.

Random Thoughts: I've started writing short stories using assigned writing prompts, doing one per month. I'm finding doing this really helps my creativity.

Random Photo of the Month: 

                               Mrs. Green gazing out the window watching the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment