Pages

Friday, May 11, 2018

This I know for sure...

The fall season of television shows are wrapping up for the summer. While I don't watch a lot of television, there are a few shows I do make sure I don't miss. I have started watching a new program that started a few weeks ago, Instinct, based on a book by James Patterson. I'm not sure if it will stay on through the summer or if it will end soon.

I don't usually watch any series type shows during the summer. I did watch Six last summer on the History Channel, but that's it. It was a short series consisting of about 8 episodes. I've heard there will be a second season this summer. If that happens, I'll definitely watch it.

One thing I am looking forward to once the few shows I watch go off for the summer is having more time to read in the evening. My To Be Read list is growing by leaps and bounds. At the current rate, I'll never make even a slight dent in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment