Pages

Friday, May 18, 2018

This I know for sure...

I'm finally on a roll with the revisions/edits for my novel Honor Bound so I don't want to give up my designated writing time, but my twin nieces' birthday is coming and I need to make their birthday cards. Factoring in mailing time to ensure they receive the cards on their birthday, I need to get them started asap.

I'm going to try and carve some time out of this weekend even though it's already going to be a busy one to get the cards at least started. I usually meet with my critique partner on Mondays, but she's out of town this coming Monday, so I'm going to use the time to hopefully get both cards completed.

I don't want this post to seem like a complaint. I love making cards and find the creating part a lot of fun and it can be relaxing so it's a great way to get rid of stress too.

No comments:

Post a Comment