Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I didn't get a single word written or revised last week. I had appointments every day after work last week which left no time for writing. I'm working hard to get back on track this week.

Quote of the Week:  “Practice positive thinking. A sunny attitude will reduce your overall stress level and help you stay focused on your to priorities.” ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading:  I started Call to Honor by Tawny Weber this past weekend. 

Random Thoughts:  I can't believe we're already at the end of May. While I'm really glad we're out of the winter months, this year seems to be flying by already.

Random Photo of the Week:  

                                 I bought a few ChapSticks. I hope I bought enough. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment