Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress):  I did 60 more pages of edits/revisions on Honor Bound last week. I seem to have finally hit my stride.

Quote of the Week: "Do not show your wounded finger, for everything will knock up against it." ~ Baltasar Gracian

What I'm Reading:  I'm going to start The Enforcer by HelenKay Dimon this evening. This is the second book in the Games People Play series. 

Random Thoughts:  I chose this week's quote from Baltasar Gracian because of how true it is. How many times have you had a sore finger, toe, or other spot on your body and you constantly seem to knock it against or into something? 

Random Photo of the Week:

                                         Somebody practices yoga even in his sleep.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment