Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress):  I revised/edited the last 60 pages before the big transitional scene I have to write that will tie the middle end of the book to the end of the story for Honor Bound. I feel like I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Quote of the Week: "Success will depend on creating smaller goals. That big aim happens in thousands of little moves." ~ Unknown.

What I'm Reading:  I finally finished Silent in the Grave. It was a good book, but at 509 pages, a bit too long. I felt there were a lot of scenes that weren't necessary to the story, but added to the page count. I've picked The Enforcer by HelenKay Dimon back up and hope to finish it by the end of this week.

Random Thoughts: I've decided to do a bit of container gardening after all. I'm going to plant some sunflower seeds I received. I'm planning on going to our local farmer's market next weekend to buy some flowers to put into my garden. The farmer's market holds "Flower Days" specials on plants and such the last two weekends in May.

Random Photo of the Week:


Here's a picture of a sunflower I grew a couple of years ago. It was one of two that survived the squirrel attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment