Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): Still working on revisions of Honor Bound. I'm a little behind where I want to be, but not too bad. I'm not sure how much I'll get done this week as we run up to the Easter holiday. I have baking to do and relatives coming and going much of the week.

Quote of the Week: "A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” ~ Colin Powell

What I'm Reading: Seeing Red by Sandra Brown. I started the book on Sunday and am really enjoying it.

Random Thoughts: Is there an age you reach when you don't indulge in Easter candy? I don't normally eat a lot of chocolate, just a piece now and then, maybe a couple of times a month or less, but when Easter arrives, I need to have Snicker eggs, Almond Joy eggs, and Dove Salted Caramel chocolates. I can't not buy them and then I give a way a few of each in Easter baskets, but always make sure I have some left for myself.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                  The birthday card I made for my goddaughter.
  









No comments:

Post a Comment