Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

First Monday

This is the first Monday of my new "what I'll post on Mondays" and I have no idea what to write. I wonder if it's possible to give yourself writer's block over a blog post.

Nothing exciting or funny happened last week. I went to work, came home, shoveled more of the neverending snow we're getting, did some writing, exercised, had two unexpected visits from family and did all the usual household stuff we all do every day.

I could write (whine) about working on the synopsis of my manuscript, but it's still in the infancy stage where I'm deciding what must be included and what I want to include all while trying to keep it to 3 pages or less in length.

I haven't done any baking lately though I do want to make more corn muffins. I also have a new pound cake recipe I want to try. Maybe I'll have the extra time for baking in a couple of weeks when I'm off from work.

So here's my first new Monday post - a bunch of words about not much. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment