Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

This I know for sure...

I came across a new to me author about a year or so ago. I was in my local library and browsing the shelves in the romance section. The book was titled Till I Kissed You by Laura Trentham. It's a small town set contemporary romance. At the time I didn't realize it was the third book in the Cottonbloom series. Since reading that book, I've read all of the other books in the series and loved each one. As you know from my Wednesday post, I'm reading the latest book in the series, When The Stars Come Out.

Ms. Trentham has written another contemporary series - The Falcon Football series. I haven't read the three books in this series yet, but plan to. She also has two historical romance series. I'm a big fan of historical romance so I've added these books to my "To Be Read" list as well.

The point of this post is to share the wonderful work of Laura Trentham. (I don't know Ms. Trentham and have never met her nor have ever had any contact with her. I'm including this side note so you don't think I'm promoting a friend's books or that I'm being compensated in any way. I just really enjoy her books and want to spread the word about an author who writes wonderful books.)

If you'd like to read her books, the best place to find out more about the series she's written and the order of the books in each series is on her website - http://www.lauratrentham.com

No comments:

Post a Comment