Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I'm still a little behind where I wanted to be by the beginning of this week. I have a couple of appointments after the day job this week so I'm hoping to at least get the number of pages done that will keep me on track minus the few pages I'm behind.

Quote of the Week: “Success will depend on creating smaller goals. That big aim happens in thousands of little moves.” ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading:  I'll be starting When The Stars Come Out by Laura Trentham. This is the 5th book in the Cottonbloom series. I absolutely love this series and highly recommend it.

Random Thoughts: We changed our clocks forward this past weekend. While I hate losing that extra hour of sleep, it does mean we're getting ever closer to spring. After the Nor'easters we keep having, I'm more than ready to leave winter behind. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                                   Mrs. Green hoping for a fish sandwich of her own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment