Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I'm a little behind with the revision process. I had a couple of appointments last week after the day job that cut into writing time. I'm hoping to get myself caught up this week. 

Quote of the Week: "Do what feeds your soul, what you're meant to do now. There is never an ideal time" ~ Ana Suarez 

What I'm Reading: I'm finishing up Pipe Dreams by Sarina Bowen. I started it a bit ago, but since I own it, I set it aside to read library books. I'm hoping to finish it up by the end of this week. 

Random Thoughts: This weekend I'm going to bake cheese bread for the first time using a sourdough starter. I'll have to make the starter on Friday after work so it has time to ferment. I'll then make the actual bread on Saturday after I'm done running errands. 

Random Photo of the week:

                                        Mrs. Green pretending to be the television remote.

No comments:

Post a Comment