Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped last week. I had a couple of appointments after work and had some unexpected visitors that cut into writing time. With only one appointment after work, I'm hoping to do better this week.

Quote of the Week: "You'll never plow a field by turning it over in your mind." ~ Irish Proverb

What I'm Reading:  I started Touch of Red by Laura Griffin on Sunday. This is the 12th book in the Tracers series. 

Random Thoughts: It's been a bright and sunny few days. The temperature has been hovering between 30 and 35 degrees each day. I'm not complaining though. No snow is forecast at all this week. After all the snow we've gotten since March 1st, I'm welcoming the break from the winter weather even if it is still cold.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                   A close up of Somebody. I love his little pink nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment