Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I did 50 more pages of revisions/edits last week. My goal is to do the same this week. At this pace, I'll have revisions for the entire manuscript completed by the end of February.

Quote of the Week: "One Day or Day One. You decide." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I just started Beyond Reason by Kat Martin. I love Ms. Martin's historical novels and am looking forward to reading this book, though it's in a different sub-genre (Romantic Suspense).

Random Thoughts:  I'm finding that the more I work from a To Do list each day when I get home from the day job the more I seem to accomplish. It may be because I now have a list of things to work on instead of trying to work on a bunch of things at once getting little or nothing done on projects that will take some time to complete. 

Random Photo of the Week:

 
      Mrs. Green holding onto one of her favorite toys (an old shoelace) while she's sleeping.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment