Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress):  I started working on revisions of Honor Bound on Monday. 

Quote of the Week: "Make it happen. Shock everyone." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I started reading Pipe Dreams by Sarina Bowen. This is the third book in the Brooklyn Bruisers series. I really like this series and am hoping it continues.  

Random Thoughts: It's been really hard to get my brain back on the editing/revision wavelength the last couple of days after taking so much time off from writing. I know it'll get easier as I get back into the swing of things, but right now my thoughts are hopping around from one editing thing to another making it hard to concentrate on one issue at a time.

Random Photo of the Week:

I came across this on the internet and had to use it as my photo of the week because it perfectly depicts how I'm feeling as I get back to work on my current manuscript. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment