Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I got a slow start last week, only managed to do 20 pages of revisions. I also started meeting with my critique partner again.

Quote of the Week: Focus, gather your strength, work hard, and success will come.” ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I still reading Pipe Dreams by Sarina Bowen. I hope to finish it by the end of the week. 

Random Thoughts:Random Thoughts: The weather has been crazy in my area. Last Thursday it was 60 degrees and sunny. Friday was in the low 50's and overcast. Saturday, we woke up to 18 inches of snow and a high temperature of 18 degrees. This week the forecast is for highs in the 20's and a chance of some snow every day.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                 Somebody caught playing with his sister's new toy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment