Pages

Friday, January 26, 2018

This I know for sure...

Like most people I set a select number of goals in January that I want to meet by the end of the year. I also set quarterly and monthly goals to help me meet those main goals. I'm working hard to be able to look back on 2018 and say it was a very successful year.

Also like most people, I tend to lose my way and get off track and any goals I set back in January don't get met or are only partially done. This year I am determined that won't happen. To help me stay on track, I've incorporated a few different habit trackers.

People who do bullet journals use habit trackers on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. While I'm don't use a bullet journal, I've done some research into them. I have high hopes that by using various aspects of a bullet journal, it will help me stay on track.

Yes it's only January, but it seems to be working. I'll update here now and then, maybe once a month or every quarter, how my system is going and if it is actually helping me meet those goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment