Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I was able to revise 25 more pages last week. This week I'm going to work on adding needed transitional paragraphs. 

Quote of the Week:  “The value of persistence cannot be underestimated today. Every time you are knocked down, get up and try and do and do and try. This is the only way to break through.” ~ Unknown

 What I'm reading: I started The Visitor by Amanda Stevens. This is the 4th book in the Graveyard Queen series. While it took me a bit to get into the story, I'm loving it and hate when I have to put it down. You definitely need to read this series in order. The 3rd book in the story came out 5 years ago and the 4th book came out in 2016. Because I read the 3rd book 5 years ago, it took me a bit to get back into the story line in the 4th book because of the time lag between the publishing of the books. The 4th book refers to things that happened in the 3rd book, but because it had been so long since I read the 3rd book, it was hard to remember what exactly happened in the instances the author refers to.

Random Thoughts:  Feeling really grateful for how great my day job work life is now. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                                                Mrs. Green likes to sleep on laps.

No comments:

Post a Comment