Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I didn't get much accomplished last week. I ended up having to work extra hours at the day job. I'll be working extra hours this week too. I also need to make a card for my niece's baby shower this weekend.

Quote of the Week: "The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." ~ Oprah Winfrey

What I'm reading:  The Lady Travelers Guide to Scoundrels & Other Gentlemen by Victoria Alexander. I've been looking forward to reading this book.

Random Thoughts:  I try to make the cards I give for birthdays, the December holidays, baby/wedding showers, and such. While it can be time consuming (each card takes an average of 4 hours to make), I find it relaxing and I love seeing people's reactions to the cards.

Random Photo of the Week:

 Christmas ribbon on sale at a local craft store. While I understand why it's in the store so early - so crafters have time to get their holiday projects completed before Christmas actually arrives, I'm still not ready to see Christmas stuff in stores in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment