Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Last week was a disaster in terms of getting anything done. I'm determined that this week will be better.

Quote of the Week: “Opportunities are gifts. To seize the opportunity and run with it is a living, breathing thank you note.” ~Unknown

What I'm reading: The Hunter by Kerrigan Byrne. This is the second book in the Victorian Rebels series. I love Ms. Byrne's books. If you haven't read any of her work, I highly recommend them.

Random Thoughts: I think I need to either take a time management course or cut back on some of the things I try to fit into a day.

Random Photo of the Week:

  
                                                         Somebody acting crazy. :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment