Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress):  As I mentioned in the last What's Up Wednesday, I had to work extra hours at the day job last week and make a card for my niece's baby shower in any free time I had so I didn't get any writing done. (I also had to finish crocheting the baby blanket I was making to give with the rest of my gifts.) Now that the card and blanket are made and given and I'm back to working my regular hours this week, I hope to get some serious work done on Spellbound.

Quote of the Week:  “There’s nothing false about hope. It may not change things immediately, but it will change you immediately, and that will change things eventually. Hold onto hope, white-knuckled if necessary.” ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'm still reading The Lady Travelers Guide to Scoundrels & Other Gentlemen by Victoria Alexander. I'm enjoying the book, just haven't had a lot of free time to read.

Random Thoughts: I can't believe it will be September in a few days. The summer months have flown by. If only the winter months would go by so quickly.

Random Photo of the Week:

                            Mrs. Green helping me crochet the baby blanket I gave my niece.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment