Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

What's Up Wednesday


This week...

 My current WIP (work in progress): I completed 25 pages of revisions last week on Spellbound. My goal is to get double that amount done this week.

 

Quote of the Week:  "You put your mind to it, you work hard, you do the best you can and good things will come out of it." ~ Beth Mandyck

 

What I'm reading:  Until You Loved Me by Brenda Novak. This is part of the Silver Springs series. Brenda Novak is one of my must read authors.

 

Random Thoughts: I feel like I've finally found my writing groove after three years of it being missing in action. I lost it after we suffered a sudden loss of a young family member. I wish I was one of those writers who write more or better during their grief. I was the exact opposite. I struggled to get even a few words on paper much less write pages and pages of new material.

 

Random Photo of the Week:

Mrs. Green trying to sleep despite our noisy neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment