Pages

Friday, August 25, 2017

This I know for sure...

While my day job is now much, much, much less stressful, I still consider the time I spend doing crafts to be a form of stress relief. I like to do a variety of different crafts.

I like to crochet, but usually only do it during the colder months. It can sometimes be too hot to have a blanket covering you as you're working on it in the summer. As I mentioned in previous posts, I make cards for various card giving occasions. I really enjoy doing this and am always on the look out for ways to make the cards unique and different. I dabble in scrapbooking, but don't do it enough to really make it worthwhile. I like to make Christmas ornaments to give with gifts. I also like to do cross stitch though I haven't done it in the last couple of years.

What do you like to do for stress relief? Do you have a favorite type of crafting that you enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment