Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

Orange Cranberry Muffins

I'm a big fan of muffins for Sunday morning breakfasts. Or really any morning that I can sit and linger over coffee and a muffin while reading the newspaper. Since I work a day job during the week and try to get out of the house early on Saturdays to run errands, that usually is only leaves Sundays for a leisurely breakfast.

I tend to like fruit based muffins - lemon blueberry, lemon raspberry, triple berry, and the like. One of my favorites is orange cranberry. Our local grocery store has an in-store bakery that makes an amazing orange cranberry muffin. I only have one recipe that I like, but wanted to try other variations. I came across a recipe posted on Sally's Baking Addiction that uses fresh or frozen cranberries. I'd only used dried cranberries in the past so this was something unique for me.

If you're a muffin lover, or love the flavor combination of orange and cranberry, this is a must try recipe. Link:  Sally's Baking Addiction - Orange Cranberry Muffin 

Let me know if you give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment