Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Writing More

Last Wednesday's motivation quote - “Setbacks are normal. They will happen. It’s something to accept, along with the responsibility of getting back up and into the game.” ~  Unknown - spoke to me quite a bit. I've been having trouble getting back into the regular routine of writing if not every day, at least on a more regular basis.

Between appointments both scheduled and those that cropped up, the changes in my day job situation, and then the loss of our beloved Petey, I've been struggling to get time in front of the laptop for writing despite my efforts to do so.

So starting today, it being the beginning of a new week and all, I'm going to follow the quote above and get back up and into the game. My goal this week is to get at least 30 pages revised on hard copy and then any changes transferred to the latest version of the manuscript.

Here's to never giving up and always moving forward no matter the pace.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment