Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week:

My current WIP (work in progress): I've made a good start on revisions of Spellbound this week. My goal is to get at least 60 pages revised. I'm about 1/2 way there.

Quote of the Week: I'm not sure this qualifies as a quote. It's my horoscope from yesterday. "To succeed at the aim, it helps to be in love with the goal. And it helps even more to be in love with the process required to get to the goal. If you're not in love with process, it's still possible to reach the goal. It's just harder."

What I'm reading: I started reading Miracle on 5th Avenue by Sarah Morgan a couple of days ago. This is the 3rd book in the From Manhattan with Love series. I haven't read the first two books in the series, but I'm not feeling lost at all. I'm really enjoying this book and will be reading the other books in the series.

Random Thoughts:  I mentioned last week that I was looking into adopting a new kitten to help our 2 year old cat, Somebody, cope with the loss of our older cat, Petey. We have a new kitten. I'll post more about the new addition on Friday.

Random Photo of the Week:

I have miniature sunflower blossoms. Finally. The squirrels have been eating the buds so I wasn't expecting any to actually get a chance to bloom.
 

Random Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment