Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

This I know for sure...

A city about an hour or so away from where I live has a NFL football team. Every year they hold a training camp open to the public for about two weeks in early August at one of the major universities in the the city where I live. 

Whenever I think about football, I equate it with the fall season so every year when the football training camp starts, I get a bit depressed because it seems like summer is ending already. I know in my head that there are at least four or so weeks left of the summer season, but as soon as people start talking about football and the training camp practices and games, it seems like summer is all but over.

It seems like it takes summer forever to get here and is gone before you know it. Having the NFL team come and practice as they get ready for the upcoming season just seems to make the summer go by even faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment