Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  My goal last week was 50 pages revised. I only finished 25 pages, but I don't feel too badly about it. I knew going in the goal was probably a bit unrealistic due to other commitments.

Quote of the Week: “Know your reasons. This is the difference between resolutions that fail and resolutions that succeed. When your reasons are good enough, your resolve will make things happen.” ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I started reading Till Death by Jennifer Armentrout on Sunday night. This is the first book I've read by Ms. Armentrout. I didn't realize she wrote other genres besides YA (Young Adult).

Random Thoughts:  The squirrels are so determined to dig in every pot I've planted something in, they even tipped over the pot that still has old dirt from last year in it. It got left out on the porch under a chair over the winter and spring.

Random Photo of the Week:

                              Mrs. Green sleeps with the tip of her tongue hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment