Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I met my goal for last week and revised 60 pages of Spellbound. My goal this week is to do 50 pages. I think it might be a bit ambitious because I have an appointment tomorrow that will take up my writing time and Friday is the rehearsal dinner for my niece's wedding which will take up some of the writing time. 

Quote of the Week: “Start where you are. This is different (and a million times more effective) than thinking from where you are. Thinking is good, but you need to make the start official with action.” ~Unknown 

What I'm reading:  I started When All The Girls Have Gone by Jayne Ann Krentz last night. 

Random Thoughts: I'm starting to feel old. A nephew got married last summer and he and his wife are now expecting their first child. This weekend one of my nieces is getting married. It's hard to believe my nieces and nephews are getting married. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                  Mrs. Green enjoying the afternoon sun by trying to lay in the window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment