Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Last week I went through the pages my critique partner made comments on and put them in order, gathered and arranged my notes on the characters and story, then printed out the manuscript to have everything ready to dive into the revisions this week.

Quote of the Week: “The transformation you desire is as possible as you are committed to making it happen.” ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I'll be starting Torn by Cynthia Eden tonight. It's the 4th book in the LOST series. I'm reading the series out of order, but haven't felt lost in the two other books I've read. I'm guessing this will be the same.

Random Thoughts:  I've decided not to do any container gardening this year. I just didn't feel up to fighting off the squirrels this summer. I am keeping my flower garden going though. I spent the weekend weeding it and will be putting in a few annuals this coming weekend.

Random Photo of the Week:


                     Somebody trying to keep his belly cool in the 90 degree heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment