Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  I'm back to my regular writing time this week so I'm hoping to get a decent amount accomplished.

Quote of the Week: "The secret of success is constancy of purpose." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

What I'm reading:  Into the Firestorm by Kat Martin. This is the third book in the BOSS, Inc. series.

Random Thoughts:  Last night on the local news broadcast, the meteorologist stated it's going to be a wet, cool summer. While I wouldn't mind a summer with temperatures in the 70's instead of mid 80's with high humidity, I'm hoping the "wet" part of his forecast for the season is off. I look forward to summer every year and don't want it to be a washout.

Random Photo of the Week:


    Somebody got a little too close to the camera just as I snapped the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment