Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  As stated in Monday's post, I've decided to set the manuscript I've been fighting with for the past I don't want to say how many months aside. This week I'm working on revisions of a manuscript I have nearly three-fourths written. By starting out revising what's already written, I should be able to get back into the characters' heads and pick up the threads of the story so I can get it completed.

Quote of the Week:  "The things you want should match up with the things you’re willing to do to get what you want." ~ Unknown

What I'm reading:  I Dared the Duke by Anna Bennett. This is the second book in the Wayward Wallflowers series.

Random Thoughts:  Summer has finally come Upstate NY. We went from high 50's to low 60's and rain last week to high 80's and 90 degrees with sunny skies this week. It's amazing how much a sunny day versus a rainy day affects my mood.

Random Photo of the Week:

Popcorn is my usual go to snack. While I usually eat it plain, my sister bought me this to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment