Pages

Friday, June 16, 2017

This I know for sure

I mentioned in an a post a week or so ago that I made a major decision regarding my day job that resulted in a few changes. There are a couple of drawbacks, but the positives far out weigh the two negatives. 

One of the big positives is my stress level has dropped to practically non-existent. I can't express how nice it is to leave the office at the end of the day and not dwell on what happened that day or what might happen the next day when you arrive.

While I knew my stress level wasn't healthy, both mentally and physically, I didn't realize how much of a toll it was taking on my writing (or lack thereof) until said stress disappeared. It's amazing how much better you feel and how much writing you can get accomplished when you're not under constant pressure and able to get a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment