Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I hate to admit that I didn't make any progress last week. Between working extra hours at the day job and a migraine that lasted 2 days that I suffered through work with, I didn't sit down in front of the laptop once.

Quote of the Week: "Difficulties exist to be surmounted." ~ Emerson (I'm not sure I agree with this. Sometimes they exist despite everything you do or try.)

What I'm reading: Hard Hitter by Sarina Bowen. It's the second book in the Brooklyn Bruisers series. It revolves around a hockey team and the players.

Random Thoughts: I'm eagerly waiting for Spring to arrive. It's been in the low to mid 50's this week so far. I have tiny green shoots coming up in my garden. I did some really late fall seed planting so I'm interested to see what survived.



Random Photo of the Week:

Here's a photo of a birthday card I made for my niece. I missed her birthday so I had to mail the card to her late.

No comments:

Post a Comment